Have a wickedly good time all dressed up with your own stenciled mask! Here are the supplies you will need to create your own stenciled mask:
- Thin Plastic or cardboard
- Halloween Masks Templates
- Royal Stencil Cremes: Shimmer Pink Stencil Creme, Antique Silver, Flat Black, Antique Gold, Aged Nickel
- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™: Graphite, Emperor’s Silk
- Wood Craft Stick or Skewers
- Hot glue gun
- 1″ stencil brush
- Painters tape
- Paper towels
- X-acto Knife or scissors
- Halloween Stencil Collection: Harlequin Craft Stencil, Chevron Halloween Stencil, Spanish Lace Halloween Stencil
Step 1: Look online for several different Halloween mask printouts, or create your own you can choose from different animals, cats, bats, devils or stick to the more traditional shapes.
Step 2: Trace them in to the piece of cardboard or thin plastic, and cut them using a pair of scissors or a X-acto knife.
Step 3: Paint your masks with a base color we chose red and black for our masks.
Step 5: Glue to a wood craft stick or skewer using a hot glue gun.
Step 6: After this you can embellish them using rhinestones, feathers, ribbon, lace, etc.
Whether it’s for a Halloween soiree or an elegant masquerade, our Halloween Stencil Collection will give your mask an enchanting allure!
We can’t wait to see your terror-ific Halloween stencil projects! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on Instagram with #royaldesignstudio.