It’s Thanksgiving week! Kitchens are simmering with delicious house recipes and Pinterest is sizzling with fresh décor ideas to help set up a delectable dinner table! We love to see how beautiful patterns and colors are in vogue this season. Check out these beautiful tablescapes that you can easily re-create with our stencils for a truly memorable thanksgiving this year!
Colorful Table Cloths
Bold and Beautiful table cloths are never out of style and pinners re-confirm that this season. To get a look similar, no need to shop around, stencil it! Here are our suggestions (clockwise from top-left):
- Get the modern table setting in blue with our Myconos Trellis Stencil and Royal Blue Stencil Creme.
- For this pretty in pink table cloth, try our Small Scroll Allover Furniture Stencil with a mix of Primer Red and Graphite Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan.
- If you plan a sophisticated tablescape this year, use our Pointed Ferns Wall Stencil and Flat Black Stencil Creme to create something similar to the green table set up. Note: Use dry brush technique and aim for a light, uneven stencil finish to get the shaded effect.
- Orange is the color of the season and pinners love it! Endless Circles Lattice Moroccan Stencil with Orange Ice Stencil Creme can help you set the tone for a perfect Thanksgiving table.
Elegant Table Runners
Pinterst is bubbling with ideas on DIY table runners this year. Be on trend and get the look with the following stencil patterns to create a customized table runner in minutes (clockwise from top-left):
- Our Raj Trellis Indian Wall Stencil and Pearl Oyster Stencil Creme combination can help you recreate this gray table runner.
- Foliate Damask Stencil or any stencil from our Damask Stencil Collection with Copper Kettle Stencil Creme will give your runner an elegant shimmer for the festive season similar to this beige table runner.
- For this burlap table runner, try Endless Moorish Circles Moroccan Stencil with Pure White Annie Sloan Chalk Pain®.
- Khanjali Ikat Fall Stencil can help you get this trending Ikat finish. If you are a fan of the matte finish, Annie Sloan’s Arles Chalk Paint® and Aubusson Blue Chalk Paint® will get you the look you love! Or take it up a notch with our Bright Gold and Patina Green Stencil Crème.
If you thought placemats were out of fashion, think again because we found these stylish placemats still trending on Pinterest. You can transform plain white placemats from drab to fab using our suggested stencils (clockwise from left):
- Create this lovely trellis pattern in orange with our Elsabet Trellis Stencil and a mix of Barcelona Orange and Emperor’s Silk Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® .
- A combination of Sari Border Indian Furniture Stencil A and the Small Rani Paisley Motif Indian Furniture Stencil will help you get a look similar to this elegant blue placemat setting. Try it with Napoleonic Blue Chalk Paint®.
- Placemats with lettering and typography are really hot on Pinterest this season. We saw this pattern on a bunch of Thanksgiving tablescapes and found that our Springtime in Paris Stencil as well as French Menu Lettering Stencil will be perfect to give your table the hottest look of the season! Use it with our Flat Black Stencil Creme for a black and white background that will enhance the look of your delicious kitchen creations!
Lovely Table Napkins
A dinner table isn’t complete without pretty fabric table napkins. Whether you are aiming for an elegant look or want to create cute conversational pieces, pinners are loving these adorable ideas. Let’s see how our stencils can help you out (clockwise from left):
- Make these adorable thanksgiving table napkins with our Laurel Wreath Furniture Stencil. For a colorful look, choose from a wide range of color options available under our Stencil Crème Collection or Annie Sloan Chalk Paints®
- Recreate the ever popular Chevron pattern with our Chevron Furniture Stencil and Aubusson Blue Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® to complete this modern table setting.
- Asmir Triangle Furniture Stencil and Antique Gold Stencil Creme can easily help you glam a plain napkin such as this one in minutes.
Can’t seem to get enough of Thanksgiving DIY fun? Paint + Pattern has even more stencil ideas at Fall and Thanksgiving DIY Projects!
We can’t wait to see your gorgeous stenciled Thanksgiving tablescapes! Email us at email@example.com or tag us on Instagram with #royaldesignstudio.