Entering a Miles Redd interior is like entering the world of ‘Alice in Wonderland’! Born in Atlanta and based out of New York, Miles is an internationally acclaimed interior designer known for his quirky brand and cozy glamor.
Few contemporaries embrace vivid colors and ecstatic patterns quite like this fashionable designer. He has a knack for instilling his interiors with uncommon vivacity, bold colors and gorgeous antiques – all tempered with a touch of ‘design’ magic.
I like interiors that are rich and layered and personal. And I like disparate things next to each other—something crumbling next to something slick, contemporary art and 18th-century furniture, and always a mix of high and low.”
Are you tempted to recreate such spirited design in your home? Let us show you how our stencil patterns can help!
Get the look of Miles Redd’s vibrant Bahamas vacation home. (Image by Architectural Digest )
- Behr Paint: Deep Royal Blue and Behr Paint: Polar Bear White
- Hot Pink Pillow via Etsy
- Gray Textured Toss Pillow via Overstock
- Hulto Easy Chair via Houzz
- Royal Design Studio’s Atlas Allover Moroccan Stencil
- Behr Paint: Cherry Cobbler and Behr Paint: Cottage White
- Palazzo Green Tole Lamp via Folly Finds
- Vintage Red Velvet and Mahogany Side Chair via Etsy
- Royal Design Studio’s Corsini Damask Stencil
Recreate Miles Redd’s exotic, wildlife inspired room (image via The Nesting Game):
- Behr Paint: Brown Eyes and Behr Paint: Oyster
- Royal Design Studio’s Zebra Stripes Stencil for a throw pillow or a slipcover
- Barcelona Orange Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan
- Skirted Ottoman from CSI Montage Galleries
- Yvette Table Lamp from Jose & Main
- Royal Design Studio’s Forest Floor Damask Stencil
Which of these dreamy rooms would you love to make yours? Tell us in your comments below.
If you have recently worked on a stencil project, we want to see it! Email us at email@example.com.